December 29, 2011

^%$# Squirrels in the Attic!

          I might have let them stay for a while if my wife didn't complain. But the fact is they had to go now before they had babies in the spring, and all hell would break loose. I guess the warm weather we've been having had them out of their nest and looking for trouble. They got in through a corner in a Dormer window. It's a little hole. I don't know how these fat squirrels can squeeze in but they do. The tree limbs are close to the roof again and need to be trimmed.

          Anyway I'm trying a new technique I read about to try and get rid of them without hurting them. Strobe lights, they don't hurt their eyes or anything, the light is just a nuisance and they are supposed to leave. I bought 3 of them. I'll let you know how it turns out.  
          Next on the list is that bumping noise right under the floor here in my office where I type this. I don't think cats bump do they? Possum maybe, I don't want to think about anything else. 

Strobe Lights!
http://www.eliminatorlightingdirect.com/Dyno_Strobe_Eliminator_Lighting_p/e-104_s.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy your comments, and contributions! And thanks for your interest in The Handyman Can! We try to answer all questions asap, so check back soon.